My very first So What Wednesday post!
Here are just a few of the things I’m saying “so what” to this week!
So what if:
- I sometimes wear leggings with shirts that don’t completely cover my butt. Gasp. As long as they aren’t see-through, I don’t see the problem with it. Everyone should be glad I at least put on something resembling pants today.
- I think there should be an Aldi on every corner. The deals! Oh, the deals! If you haven’t shopped there, do it. It’ll change your life.
- I watched the season premiere of Keeping Up with the Kardashians on Sunday. I am not ashamed. Kim can keep Kanye, but I’ll take her booty in a heartbeat.
- I dropped two classes that I don’t absolutely need to graduate. Last semester of undergraduate classes, and I’m just tired of the whole thing.
- With the new semester, my coffee addiction has returned in full force. Peppermint mocha creamer anyone? It transforms black coffee into the sweet nectar of the gods.
- My life is complete now that The Bachelor is back on. I can’t wait for Sean and Catherine’s wedding next week!
What are you saying “so what” to this week?