My fellow Hoosier gal Kelly over at In It to Lose It! nominated me for the Liebster award!
If you choose to accept your nomination, here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominator.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following).
4. You must create 10 questions for your nominees.
5. You must notify your nominees.
If you’re interested, you can also read more about the award here.
Here are the questions that Kelly gave me!
1. What is your favorite TV show or series?
This is such a difficult question, and I honestly don’t think I can pick just one. Especially if I consider shows that aren’t on the air anymore! I’m not ashamed of my addiction to reality television – The Bachelor/Bachelorette and Survivor are my favorites. For comedy, I’m a sucker for Big Bang Theory and New Girl (love me some Max Greenfield!). On the dramatic side, Shonda Rhimes is my homegirl, so I love Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal. I’m also addicted to Game of Thrones, especially since I recently finished the books that are out. As for the ones that aren’t being made anymore, you can’t go wrong with Gilmore Girls and Friends. Especially Friends. It’s the best show of all time, and a virtual throat punch may be in your future if you disagree. After looking at the question again, apparently I can pick a favorite. Oops.
2. What is your preferred form of exercise?
I love riding a bike – stationary or real. It may stem from my innate laziness, but I love it!
3. Salty or sweet?
Sweet. All the way. Give me anything chocolate right now, and I’ll be your best friend forever and ever…and ever.
4. What is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
My family doesn’t take a lot of vacations, but there have been some truly awesome ones. My favorite though was to Gulf Shores, Alabama. That may or may not have been the trip that my brother almost feel into an alligator pit. Gracefulness doesn’t exactly run in the family.
5. Who is (one of) your favorite actors?
Pure talent? Tom Hanks all the way. He was alone on an island for two hours of my life (no, Wilson doesn’t count), and I was riveted. Also, Forrest Gump. Need I say more?
Hottest? Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds. Can’t get enough.
6. If there was one book that you could read over and over and never grow tired of it, which book would you pick?
Any of the Harry Potter series, especially the last book. I love it, and I will love it until the day I die.
I’m also in love with all things Nora Roberts. I’ve read every book of hers multiple times, and they’re just as good as the first time. What can I say, I’m a romantic fool.
7. If you could move to any place in the world, where would you move?
This is tough because I really don’t have a specific answer. I would just love to live in a place with some scenery. Living in central Indiana, I need some hills in my life. Yes, there’s more than corn in Indiana…but there’s still a lot of corn.
8. City or country?
Country all the way. Cities are lovely to visit for a few days, but I couldn’t do it for longer than that. People really aren’t my thing, and there’s no way to get away from them in the city!
9. If you were approached with an opportunity to go to outer space, would you take it, and why?
I really don’t think I would. I love looking at the stars, but other than that, space doesn’t interest me all that much. I’m perfectly content here on earth.
10. Why did you start a blog?
I started this thing after connecting to a couple of blogs that I found on Pinterest. I thought it might keep me accountable and that maybe, just maybe, I could help someone else out with their struggles. Since then, I’ve found that I really just enjoy writing whatever I want. It’s very liberating.
Here are the lovely bloggers that I’m nominating:
5 bloggers will have to do. This is my party after all.
Here are my 10 questions:
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What would a perfect day look like for you?
3. What movie will you never get tired of watching?
4. What is your dream pet?
5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
6. If you could eat lunch with anyone (alive or dead), who would you choose?
7. What is your favorite board game?
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
9. What is the best gift you’ve ever given and/or received?
10. Besides water, food, and shelter, what is one thing that you could not go a day without?
Thanks again, Kelly!