Today I’m linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday!
So what if…
This week has been crapalicious thus far. I forgot my rain boots at home on Sunday, so I had to wear my fake Uggs with absolutely zero traction to class/work on Monday. Add that to all of the ice, and I found myself on the ground multiple times. Not only on the ground, but on the snow-covered ground. Awesome. I happened to fall on the way to the bus stop, which turned out to be a waste of time because the bus never came. Considering I have to be in this particular class during the first five minutes in order to get my attendance points, enter life-saving roommate. Love you Ashtyne! The night was spent dealing with ridiculous drama (I thought I graduated from high school?), which made my day oh-so-much better. Not. To top it off, I’m finally getting the sinus-y thing that has been going around lately. Fantastic.
Apologies for major complaining.
I think I need this shirt.
Here’s to a positive end to the week!
Today I’m linking up for both So What Wednesday and Weigh In Wednesday! They’re so good, why not do both?
Going with the new positive theme that Shannon talked about last week,
So what if:
- I got a flat tire last week when the wind chill was -20 degrees. Potter, the best boyfriend ever (you can read about him here), was willing to change it for me even though it would make him late for work. Instead of focusing on the annoyance of a flat tire, I’m choosing to be thankful for Potter and that I even have a car to be annoyed with when many people don’t.
- This frigid Indiana winter is making me wish I had the money to move to Hawaii and live out my remaining days selling strawberry daiquiris on the beach. Yes, it’s freaking cold. Yes, it sucks. But do I have a house to get warm in? Yes.
- The weather is also making me want to skip every class and shift at work. All I want to do is curl up with a huge cup of coffee and either 1) watch Gilmore Girls or 2) finish the fourth Game of Thrones book. Instead, I’m focusing on the fact that I even have a job and the resources to get such an excellent education. I am truly blessed.
Previous weight (from three months ago): 172.6
This week’s loss: 0.0
Total: – 6.4
Left arm: 14″
Right arm: 14″
Hips: 40″ (down 0.5″)
Stomach: 38″ (down 1″)
Right thigh: 25″
Left thigh: 25″
This is a very exciting weigh-in week for me for a couple of reasons. First, I’m officially back down to my pre-holiday weight! Hallelujah! Second, that current weight is about a three or four pound difference from where I was two weeks ago!
Here’s to only getting better from here!
My very first So What Wednesday post!
Here are just a few of the things I’m saying “so what” to this week!
So what if:
- I sometimes wear leggings with shirts that don’t completely cover my butt. Gasp. As long as they aren’t see-through, I don’t see the problem with it. Everyone should be glad I at least put on something resembling pants today.
- I think there should be an Aldi on every corner. The deals! Oh, the deals! If you haven’t shopped there, do it. It’ll change your life.
- I watched the season premiere of Keeping Up with the Kardashians on Sunday. I am not ashamed. Kim can keep Kanye, but I’ll take her booty in a heartbeat.
- I dropped two classes that I don’t absolutely need to graduate. Last semester of undergraduate classes, and I’m just tired of the whole thing.
- With the new semester, my coffee addiction has returned in full force. Peppermint mocha creamer anyone? It transforms black coffee into the sweet nectar of the gods.
Courtesy of coffee-mate.com
- My life is complete now that The Bachelor is back on. I can’t wait for Sean and Catherine’s wedding next week!
What are you saying “so what” to this week?